Uniform is compulsory in the school and we expect students to wear it every day. Students that do not conform to the dress code are sent home. School uniform is given out at the beginning of the year but extra items are available to be bought from the school shop.
Our uniform is comprised of:
- White AC short sleeved polo shirt for the summer
- White AC long sleeved polo shirt for the winter
- Navy blue school rugby shirt with AC logo for the winter
- Dark navy AC trousers for boys
- Dark navy AC knee length skirt for girls
- Plain white socks
- Girls may wear navy tights in the winter
- Black or navy blue shoes
We also ask parents to provide a PE kit which will be kept in a named draw stringed bag on the students’ peg. Items should include:
- AC Navy shorts with stripes
- AC T-shirt (polo shirts MAY NOT be worn)
- Change of socks
- An AC track suit is used on cold winter days
- Jewellery is not to be worn in school. Girls with pierced ears may continue to wear small studs but boys may not wear ear rings at all. Girls will be asked to remove inappropriate earrings if worn to school.
- Students must not have dyed hair and students
- Girls with long hair must have it tied back in school for reasons of health and hygiene. Boys’ hair MUST be short. Hair must be the students’ natural colour with no patterns cut into it.
|Short sleeved Lacoste T-Shirt
||Short sleeved Lacoste T-Shirt
|Long sleeved Lacoste T-Shirt
||Long sleeved Lacoste T-Shirt